Simply smaller, more transportable and cheaper ...
The edge length of the wooden board 'The Small TAC' measures approx. 36cm, about a quarter less than the TAC Premium. The small size and 2kg less weight make 'The Small TAC' an ideal travel board. With the exception of the handier format, however, all the essential features remain the same: Design, play marbles and cards correspond to the usual quality and are also handmade in Germany. Details on the differences between small TAC and TAC Premium can be found here.
There is no English version of 'The Small TAC'.
- Wooden board (produced in the Erzgebirge: 36 x 36 cm, birch, lacquered speichelecht according to DIN EN 71, rounded edges, with felt inlays in best felt quality)
- 8 x German info cards basic version/master version (see playing cards)
- 16 x playing balls, each in 4 colours (hand-picked, diameter approx. 14mm, slight variations in colour and size possible, not suitable for children under 3 years)
- 104 German playing cards (specially made new playing cards made by ASS/Altenburg in best playing card quality with graphite inlay 300gr, 4 colors, dimensions 45x73.5 mm)
- Tactik (German Manual)
- a handmade marble bag
- cardboard box (38 x 38 cm, 4-coloured printed fine cardboard box, with buck insert)