- Wooden board (produced in Erzgebirge, made of Sipo Mahogany (Tropical Africa, SCS & FSC certified), saliva resistant lacquered according to DIN EN 71, rounded edges, with felt inlays and felt feet in best felt quality)
- Dimensions: edge length 56cm, from lace to lace 65cm, height approx. 19mm, weight approx. 6kg
- 24 marbles, four each in six colours (hand-picked, diameter approx.16mm, slight variations in colour and size possible, not suitable for children under 3 years)
- a handmade marble bag
- 104 playing cards (specially made new playing cards from Altenburg in best playing card quality with graphite inlay 330gr, 4 colours, dimensions 59 x 97 mm)
- 4 info cards basic version/master version (see playing cards) plus 2 DIN A6 info cards
- English Manual
Please read before purchase!
- You should have played a 6 TAC before the purchase*!
- A 6 TAC does not replace a four player TAC - it only makes sense for exactly six players!
- There is no playing box or special bag for the 6 TAC!
- A 6er TAC is a bulky good! The shipping costs are accordingly high and the game cannot be shipped together with other products in a box. Also consider that you have to pay the costs for the return shipment in case of a cancellation - these can amount up to 40,- Euro!
- The dispatch takes place exclusively within Germany, or to Austria.
- The 6er TAC are sold exclusively by us directly to end customers.
*A 6er TAC does not replace the classical TAC for four players. The rules are basically identical, but designed for two teams with two players each. In the game with six players (three teams of two or two teams of three), the higher player density and the changed distances on the board result in a completely different gameplay - more chaotic and much less predictable and influenceable. If you want to taccen more often with more than four players, it makes sense to think about whether another TAC for four players is more useful and cheaper than a 6 TAC.